A story about about last year's winners and their trip to
Venice and Florence, Italy --
perhaps this year's winner will be you!
By phone (credit card): To order by phone, please call the school office at 978-927-8811. If you are calling on the weekend or after 4pm on a weekday, you can order by calling Jen Benoit at 978-810-7035.
By mail (check): Make checks payable to "CAWS" and write "Raffle" on the memo line. Send to " Cape Ann Waldorf School, 701 Cabot St., 01915.
Please let us know:
- your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number
- how many tickets you are purchasing
- the person you know at CAWS
Thank you for your participation and good luck! Questions? Please call or email Jen Benoit,978-810-7035 or email@example.com.
The drawing is at our Spring "Party at the Farm" fundraiser on May 11, 2013; you do not need to be present to win.
For all the raffle details, see below.
“DINNER FOR TWO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD” Raffle
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Cape Ann Waldorf School, Inc. (CAWS) or its designated representative will conduct the raffle drawing at their Spring fundraiser on Saturday, May 11, 2013. The person who purchased the selected raffle ticket (the “Winner”) will be notified by phone (and email, if provided on ticket stub), on Monday, May 13, 2013.
- The Winner is entitled to two round-trip airline flights to and from any major international airport, dinner for two at the restaurant of his or her choice, and a two-night stay at a hotel for two (the “Prize”). The destination and restaurant will be selected by the Winner. CAWS will select the airline and hotel, equivalent in quality to a three-star hotel. Upgrades in air travel or accommodations may be made at the Winner’s sole cost and expense. The Prize does not include bush flights or ground transportation, alcoholic beverages, or any other entertainment or services beyond those explicitly stated in these conditions. Total package value is not to exceed $4,000.Winner must decide upon a destination and a restaurant by June 30, 2013. Winner must use the Prize by May 10, 2014. All travel arrangements must be booked through CAWS or its designated representative. Blackout dates may apply.
- Winner must be at least 21 years of age. Winner may be required to provide proof of age acceptable to CAWS.
- A written request must be received and approved by CAWS or its designated representative if Winner wants to transfer Prize to another eligible adult.
- CAWS is not liable for any loss, injury, death, accident, theft, illness, or other misfortune of any nature whatsoever incurred during this trip or resulting from it. By accepting airline tickets or any other portion of the Prize, the Winner releases CAWS, its, employees, trustees, agents, and attorneys from any and all obligations to the Winner and any and all claims or causes of action that may exist against CAWS, known or unknown, as well as any such obligations, claims, or causes of action arising from the Winner’s acceptance of the Prize. CAWS MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZE.
- Prior to accepting the Prize, Winner may be required to provide to CAWS a W-9, a clear and readable photocopy of identification (such as driver’s license or passport), social security number, and any additionally required forms. CAWS may require the completed documents, withholding tax payment, and current proof of personal official identification and valid social security number before Prize is released to the Winner. The Winner represents and warrants to CAWS that all information submitted with respect to receipt of the Prize is complete and accurate.